Through an inspection:
1. Access the inspection that you want to add the maintenance item for it.
2. Go to the Inspection section.
3. Click on the hamburger menu icon at the top of the left sidebar to open the side panel.
4. Click on the Maintenance option on the left side panel.
5. Tap the Add Work Item button at the top left of the screen.
6. Fill out the Add Maintenance form. To attach images, click on the Add Photos button in the Maintenance Photos portion. Please note that your agency might have a different form than the picture below.
7. After selecting the photos you want to add, click on the green Include in Report box corresponding to a photo to exclude that photo from the PDF inspection report. If the box is already green, it means that the photo will be added in the inspection report.
8. Select the Finish button at the bottom of the screen.
The maintenance item you have just added will be displayed on the screen, color-coded in green.
Once the inspection is approved, the maintenance items will be displayed under the Maintenance tab in the Asset Page.
Through the asset Page:
1. In the Jump to Structure box at the top of the screen, start typing the number of the structure for which you want to add a maintenance item, then click on the number to visit the structure's page. Next, click on the Maintenance tab.
2. Click on the Add Work Item button at the top left of the screen.
3. Fill out the form, then click on the Finish button at the bottom of the screen.
The maintenance item you added will be shown on the screen.