How to locate the backup sync files on your tablet?
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPad
- Swipe down from anywhere on the Home Screen
- Tap the Search field and enter "Files"
- Tap on the Files App
- Inside the Files App, tap "On My iPad" from the left sidebar
- Tap on the ixmultiasset Folder
- Tap on the InspectionData Folder
- Inside, you will see the folders of the backup sync files for every asset that you inspected
How to upload the backup sync files to the support team?
- Sign up for a free Dropbox account (https://www.dropbox.com/basic)
- Download and install the Dropbox App on your tablet
- Sign into Dropbox with the free account that you just created.
- Go back to the Files App
- Locate the asset that you want to upload the backup files for
- Tap and hold on the asset folder
- Tap Share from the menu bar
- Tap on Save to Dropbox
- Once the folder is successfully uploaded, copy the link and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org