- Click on the button to access the advanced filter.
- Select any attribute(s) to filter. Attributes can be NBI or agency defined. You can either select from the list or use the search field.
- Once selected, apply parameters to filter. There are three types of attributes: text, numeric and lookup.
Text - You can filter by phrase.
Numeric - You can filter the numeric values of the attribute by using logical operators such as between, less than, greater than or equal.
Lookup – You can filter by selecting one or more lookup parameters.
- Once finished, click the button to apply filter. The filter will be applied across the Dashboard, List, Map and Chart sections in the Inventory Management section.
- To reset the filter, simply click on the button to reset the filter back to default.