- Click on the Jump to Structure box and start typing the structure number you want to access; once you see the structure number, click on it. Doing this will take you to the page of the structure.
- Click on the Inspection Tab on the top.
- Click on the Select Operation dropdown box in the Operations column under the Scheduled Inspections list, then select the Download Report option from the dropdown menu.
Alternatively, go to the List tab under the Inspection Management section, then click on the Select Operation dropdown box corresponding to a structure number
Click on the Download Report option from the dropdown menu.
- In the Download Report dialog box, toggle each inspection report section on to include it in the report. To exclude a section from the report, simply toggle it off. You can also sort the sections in your desired order by changing the numbers in the Sort Order column.
- Click on the Download Report button at the top left of the dialog box.
- Select the location where the downloaded report will be saved on your device, then click Save. The PDF inspection report will be downloaded to your desired location.
Please sign in to leave a comment.